Sunday, February 17, 2019

Willow's birthday pictures

Thanks for letting me know that Willow's birthday pictures made it through to you guys 🙂  She can be quite the poser for the camera! lol  I was taking some pics of just my mom with the chocolate birthday cake I got for her and I think Willow was a little jealous or upset I wasn't taking a picture of her cause when I was taking the pictures of my mom, Willow was beside me whining! lol  It was funny!  Maybe she didn't want to share her special day with my mom or share the attention with anyone else lol  I did get some pictures of my Mom and Willow together though - since they both share the same birthday and all 😉.  Oh, and I also got a few shots of Willow with her best friend (and her Aunt lol) 😉  Brandy is getting better at having pictures taken 🙂 Yesterday was a fun and enjoyable day for everyone despite the rainy/icy weather, but I did manage to get both dogs out for a little birthday walk together after it stopped raining and before things started to get icy! 🙂

Enjoy the sunshine today!  I'll be taking Willow out for a walk shortly 🙂

Take Care,
Dana