Tuesday, February 05, 2019

Merlin still living the life

It’s been a while since I sent you pictures so I figured no time like the present. We had a good day in the woods and Merlin is sleeping it off now - got’er knocked he does! Hard to believe he will be 6 in April.

His sister is a blue heeler and let me tell you, stubborn as they come but I still have to love her because she is Alé’s dog so what does one do? 

Also have you heard of Justin Barbour aka the NL Explorer? He has a YouTube page so give him a search. he has backpacked all over NL and Labrador just him and his Cape Shore water dog Saku and he documents these trips and puts docs on YouTube. Really inspiring guy! He trekked 700km from the west coast to the east coast of NL in 68 days 2 years ago and he has 3 episodes of 6 up on YouTube now. Check him out! 

I hope all is well in Dartmouth - give Puck and Dot my regards  

Charlene