Saturday, August 30, 2014

The two Puck sons

These are the two Puck and Liz sons that I donated for the PTSD service dog program.  Thunder is on the left (whom I kick myself on a daily basis for not having kept as a show prospect!) and Kitt is on the right.  Apparently they are super stars in the program so far.  Kitt has learned over 30 "behaviours" (these would be actions trained to do...so basic obedience as well as cued indications...and that's about all I understand of it!).  Not sure of thunder's number but the comments are that they are super trainable and have wonderful temperaments.  Liz wants to take all of the credit but I keep reminding her that she looks at me like a dumb blonde when I say "DOWN"...so likely Puck had a lot to do with the puppies being "smart", LOL!!!


Kim

Thunder (left) and Kitt (right)