Monday, August 04, 2014

New Merlin pics

Hi Don,

Haven't heard from you in forever but I see you have been busy with some pups and a trek to PQ!

Merlin and I are good - the weather has been spectacular and Merlin has discovered his love for the water. He did give a good fright today when I thought he was going to swim across the Atlantic. Thankfully he turned around but he went out way too far for my liking!

Finally got his ear infections sorted out. Trial and error, meds and drops and endless vet visits all remedied by change of food. Last resort was a hypoallergenic duck based food and his ears are finally yeast and bacteria free. Thank God!

He is settling down quite a bit and I still get comments on how good he looks, just last night I had a bbq here and people were saying how good he looks and how well he listens...if they were only around more often! Ha!

Here are a few pics from today at the beach.

Charlene

MerlinMerlinMerlinMerlinMerlin