Tuesday, December 08, 2020

New Pup

Hi Don

I just wanted to say thanks for the chat this afternoon. I’ve been without my labs for almost 7 years and so I’m excited to be back in a position where I can get another one. I’ve just returned to Halifax after 2 years in New Zealand and 4.5 years in Montreal. I would honestly not even go with another breed since my experience with my two labs was so positive, but even more excited to be able to stick with the same breeder. It takes care of a lot of concerns and unknowns that come with researching a new breeder. 

As mentioned a female yellow would be my preference. I did go on your site to see you current females and would say that Pea really caught my eye... a little gutted she has pups now and that they are spoken for, but good things come to those who wait!

Best regards, 

Renee