Monday, December 28, 2020

Merry Christmas from Remi

         Hi Don,

My life and lungs are now filled with fresh Newfoundland air 100% of the time. Currently working in a nickel processing plant in long harbour. I’m actually working through Christmas this year (bummer) !!

You are going to have a very busy new year with all those pups coming on board, so glad to hear you’re still doing very well with it. And don’t forget what I told you about letting me know before you decide to it give up, I’ve got my mind set on a black male for down the road. 

Remi has been doing great, still holding fast at a solid 70lbs and as active as ever.
He may have indulged a little too much in one of these pictures haha

Merry Christmas to Pierette and yourself, enjoy your holiday season before the chaos comes in the new year. 
I’m only a phone call away whenever you want to have a yarn !

Thanks, 

Nicholas