Friday, July 17, 2020

Rosie is doing amazingly well

Hi Don,

Rosie is doing amazingly well.  She fits into our family so well, just like Tuuk did, although she is very different in personality. 

She loves people, dogs and water!  She especially loves to play frisbee.  She wants to be with us always 💕. She loves to sit on MY lounge chair whenever she can steal it from me.   She’ll stare at me until I get up too! (Pics attached.)

She loves to roll in mud or dirt wherever she can find it.  I have attached a picture of the aftermath! 

She loves playing in the snow.  (Pic attached) 

She often has a play date with Camo (Jeremy dobson) who is also one of your dogs. I believe they are related but I can’t remember how.   Rosie can from Tiggs.  (I’ll attach a picture of them playing when Camo was younger.)

Lori