Thursday, July 07, 2011

Dawson

Hi Don,

How are you & your wife? We are doing great. Dawson is amazing! We love him soooo much!! We have been asked on several occasions how we got our dog to be so well behaved. He has an amazing personality, and is very good with all commands. Oh, BTW, I hate to say it ,but he is a much nicer dog than Tanner (the chocolate lab) he he he!


I thought you were full of shit when you told me he was a nicer dog lol! :) But you do know beauty is in the eye of the beholder lol! Seriously, we are so happy we chose one of your dogs, and hopefully will again in the future. I still really want a yellow lab to add to my collection. I just have to do some more begging lol.

We are adopting an adult service dog from one of Ken's patients she is a chocolate lab. Unfortunately, she has neurotic tendencies when she is not working, hopefully Dawson and Tanner will keep her busy.Hopefully things will work out her owner is very sick and will be going into an extensive care home. I have lots of pics of Dawson when he was a baby until present.

Enough babbling, take care, talk soon.

Tina