Friday, January 01, 2021

Update on Belle

Hi Don,

Hope you  and your family are doing well and taking care during the pandemic. 

Jordan and I wanted to update you on Belle. She just turned 1 years old in July :) She is doing extremely well with training and has been loving that someone has been home since March due to the pandemic. I have been working from home so she usually  gets on her bed  and sits right next to me for the day while I work!

This past summer was great. Both Jordan and I took 3 weeks off so we were enjoying lots of hikes, beach and lake days, camping trips, etc with Belle and our son. She loves camping and hiking with us and running on the beach, although she realized the hard way its not a good idea to drink the salt water!! She did well in the tent this summer which we were not sure about but she snuggles right in for the night on her bed!

She is a beautiful dog who loves everyone and everything! She loves helping  me with my yoga as well as snuggling with our son where ever he is!!! Lol.

She finished her second  heat recently in September and missed her dog buddies and play dates but she is back to her normal self now. We love her to pieces and can not thank you enough!

Take care!

Cheers,

Chelsey & Jordan