Sunday, October 18, 2020

Trail Walk

 I took Willow for a walk on the Gaetz Brook Greenway Trailway, and my Mom and Brandy joined us 🙂 It was a great day for a walk on the trail! 🍂 Willow and Brandy seemed to enjoy it 😊 They went for a swim in the river, too! lol

We all had a great afternoon, 🙂 The girls got lots of compliments, and compliments on their Halloween bandanas, too, that my mom made for each of them 💀 Willow was also extra happy yesterday because she got to go for a little ride with my Dad in his Kubota lol (see pic attached) She loves spending time with my Dad! ❤️ Dad had to bring up his second canoe from the lake, so I helped him with lifting that on to his buggy, and Willow hitched a ride back to the house lol  She was likely a little disappointed that it wasn't a longer ride lol

Enjoy your Thanksgiving 🦃

Dana