Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Labrador Alarm clock

Good Morning Don,

Do you remember that I have to take Medicine in the A.M. for my Multiple Sclerosis? It used to be at 6:30, but now I can wait until 7:30. If I am not up already, Sable gets me up. She will put her head down on the bed and look at me. If that does not work, Sable Breathes on me , that usually works. If not, she flaps her ears. That gets me up.

Bill & I got in late last night. I did not get up when the "lab alarm clock" did her thing at 7:30. Bill got up and let het out. She did it again, at 7:45. He fed her, but she kept coming back to me. Bill said" I don't know what's wrong with her, or why she keeps bothering you"… "I do." I said and got up, walked into the dining room and took my pills. Then Sable went back to bed! I said to Bill "see".

I thought I'd let you know that even thought my 'Labrador Alarm clock' has grey on her muzzle and eye brows, and her eyes are getting cloudy..'.it' still rings on time.
Even if someone else hits the "snooze button" she still comes back to get me up.

Janette

Proud ower of a Doindogs Labrador Sable, my "Labrador Alarm Clock"