Saturday, November 12, 2011

Rogue update (pics)

Hey Don,

Just an update on Rogue, she's a whopping 28.7 lbs, hasn't had an accident
in 10 days, and that one was only out of jealousy (I had someone over and
wasn't paying attention to her, haha).

She fetches, she walks calmly on the leash--just up and down the backyard
for now--and she knows "find it". She stays for basically ever, longest I've
had her stay is close on 15 minutes.

She doesn't chew shoes, doesn't really chew on the furniture anymore, the
only thing I cant get her out of is chewing on any belonging of Nicole's,
haha. I think it's because she's a source of excitement, and doesnt really
practice much in the way of rules or boundaries with her--fortunately they
don't spend much time alone together haha.

I have videos, unfortunately I don't think my phone will let me send then.
Here's a few pictures of my pretty girl to get you by, haha.

 

Matthew

 

Rogue4Rogue3Rogue1Rogue2Rogue5Rogue9Rogue6Rogue8Rogue7