Sunday, October 17, 2010

Kai Update (pics)

Hi Don,

 

I haven't talked to you in a while so thought I would let you know Kai is doing great. He has left most of his puppy stage behind and is so calm and well behaved but has kept the best parts and still loves to play and is always happy to see everyone, dog or person. As you may have guessed I did decide not to show him but, as Kim suggested back in the spring, now that he is about to turn two he is really starting to fill out. I have really noticed a difference in his shape over the past month or two so he looks less like a pup now. I'm sure I've said this before but I want to thank you again for such a wonderful dog. He really is amazing. Here are a few recent pictures of him enjoying his favorite thing, the water.

 

Karen


KaiKaiKaiKai