Saturday, June 26, 2010

Eva doing great

Hi Don,

Just wanted to update you on Eva. She is doing great. She has her first vet appointmet scheduled for June 29 at Central Nova Animal Hospital. She loves to go for walks on our street especially when there are lots of people to make a fuss over her. She walks better on our late night quiet walks. She does like to nip especially when she is over excited. So far I either redirect her with a game of fetch or hide and seek or when that fails she goes in her excercise pen. If you have any other tips I would love to hear them. I am letting her chew on her butcher bones and cold baby carrots too. She is doing great with sit and come and sleep well through the night. I have not heard from the health insurance people yet. I will give them a call if I dont hear from them by the end of the week. Thanks again Eva is so well behaved and calm and adorable. I cant wait to get her to the beach during our vacation in July.

 

Candace