Thursday, May 15, 2008

Update on Bigby

Hi Don,

I thought you might appreciate a quick update on Bigby. He made the long drive back to Saint John very well, sleeping most of the way. He made some noise a couple of times when he got up and each time we made a quick pit stop for him to have a pee and then he was good to go again.

He's been fantastic the last couple of days. Lots of energy! He's also done really well with house training and he seems to pick up on things really quickly. I've been really surprised with the house training though. I did not expect him to do so well so quickly.

He's a lot of fun to watch in the yard too. He loves sticks, pieces of bark and twigs. He also loves wading through the tall grass. It makes me wonder if it's hunting instinct. Could just be that he loves the feel of tall grass.

I'll keep you posted on his progress and training. I'm trying to find a good trainer here in the Saint John area. If you know of any, let me know :)

-Greg

BigbyBigbyBigbyBigbyBigbyBigbyBigby