Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Max at 12 weeks

Hi Don,

Max is doing well, he's growing so fast I can't believe it! He was at the
vet last week for his needle and he was 19.4 lbs, so he's doubled his weight
since the day we got him. He's eating well, sometimes I think he would eat
the whole house if you let him. He's trained to pee and poop outside, for
over a week for sure now. I can't believe how fast he caught on. I was
consistent with letting him out frequently so I'm sure that helped. He loves
to bite and chew... As all puppies do. I won't be sad when he stops biting!
I bring him for a short walk usually every day. We were at the cabin for
Easter, he loved it up there. Lots of area and got to meet a couple of other
dogs who he enjoyed playing with. Lots of kids around.. He loves people.
He's learned to sit and give paw so far.... Trying to work on some more
little tricks for him to learn :) all in all, he's a great dog and we are
loving him. I'll send a few pictures :)

-Janelle

Max at 12 weeks