Wednesday, March 07, 2012

Renters guide to pets

Hi Don,
Happy Friday! I had some free time today and thought drop you a line.
First, I just want to thank you for everything that you do. It's people
like you that really make this a better place for our animals and pets. I
am so grateful for people like you who dedicate their time to caring for
animals. I don't think people in your field get enough recognition or
praise for the job you do, so I'd like to thank you personally, as a fellow
animal lover.
I've always loved animals, and my daughter seems to have taken after me in
that aspect. She just moved into her first apartment, and had some trouble
with the landlord from the start because she wanted to bring along her pet
dog. I feel like I've been hearing about this from more and more people
lately, so I've been looking into information online about renting with a
pet. I noticed you have a links page on your site
(http://www.doindogs.com/links.shtml) and I think this article could be a
great addition to your page. Here it is:
I would love it if you were to add it as an additional resource to your
page. I feel like the more informed pet owners are about finding the right
place for both them and their pets, the better off we all are. Thank you
again for all that you do. I would be thrilled to hear back from you when
you get a chance. I want to share your website with some of my colleagues
this coming Wednesday, and it would be so great if I could show them my
suggestion on your page.
Thank you again,
Lori