Wednesday, February 01, 2012

Brie and Justin

 

“This pup went to a family with an autistic son.  Brie is a Bella/Storm pup and will be his service dog.  Her new owners chose her after being referred to Doindog Kennel by previous puppy buyers and my vet.  They were originally interested when they learned my breeding  priorities place health as #1 then temperament and  trainability.”

Hi Don,

Brie slept through the night again and woke up at 6:10 am right on cue.. Justinis loving her, he is also helping me watch her and he is taking her outside. Wow is all I can say right now. Here are more pics of Brie, we started to teach her come and sit. I also am getting her to sit stay while I get her food ready than release her after I place her food in dish. Amazing. She ate all of her breakfast today in one sitting. I will keep you posted

Paula,Donnie and Justin....

 

Brie and Justin (1)Brie_13Brie_12Brie_11Brie_10Brie_09Brie and JustinBrie and Justin (3)