Tuesday, September 06, 2005

We met one of your other pups!

Hi Don,

Just wanted to let you know that we met one of your other pups! Chloe was ecstatic! His name is "Tie". Just so happens they live in our neighborhood and ironically she use to be one of my customers at the salon I use to work at. I do forget there names. Tie is one of Roses pups they thought, and my goodness he is beautiful, and a very pleasant dog.

I know that there is a lot of time, money, and passion put into breading your pups. I have to tell you that when any one comes upon one of your dogs or knows any of them, there are no other dogs that can compare. You can almost pick them out right away. Not only are the beautiful looking dogs but very well mannered. You are definitely doing all the right things! So thank you from a very satisfied customer.

Tanya