Wednesday, November 06, 2013

Tucker 1 year

Hi Don

I'm not sure where the time has gone and I'm sorry I haven't been in touch much sooner! I can't believe it has been a year now since I got Tucker from you. We went in today for his annual check up with Dr. Rushton and he was pleased with how Tucker has grown. Tuck did have some digestive issues in the spring, which fortunately just worked itself out. Then the summer came and we were up at our cottage every weekend . . . he loves the beach! He's a great dog & is starting to settle down a bit . . . but still likes to shred things! I have attached a few photos of him (early Spring and couple from this summer). Tell Pierrette that he still has his "wiggle" bum & the wavy line down his back.

Well I hope all is well with you Don. How is Puck doing? Now that Tuck & I are home more, hopefully we can drop by for a visit & you can see how he's grown (70 pounds now).

All the best!
Ann

 

Tuck running down dunesTuck @ D's campT running on water