Thursday, November 29, 2012

Levi

Hi Don

 

Very nice to hear from you as I have been meaning to send you pictures of Levi for the last few months, I just don't know where the time goes!!  Levi is doing very well, he is an awesome pup!!  He is a very happy loving dog and I must say very handsome as well!  He had a wonderful summer swimming at the beach almost everyday, he just loves the water.  I have attached two pictures for you, one from the beach around the end of August and the other from this fall at our house, he stole a yellow tomato from the garden. 

 

We will hopefully be coming thru your way next month with Levi and we would love to stop in for visit. 

 

I will gather more pictures and send them along in the next couple of days.  I hope all is well with you, hi to Pierrette and all the dogs!!

 

Talk soon

Karen


sitting prettyLevi & his yellow tomato