Tuesday, July 06, 2010

Eva (pics)

Hi Don,


Thanks again for the tips.  Eva is walking much better and behaving like a well behaved puppy. Brett is able to walk her now and she is listening to him.  She was in the big pool yesterday for a quick lap. I was so excited to see her doggy pal as soon as her paws hit the water.  She likes to splash in her wading pool too.  We went to the vet on Tuesday and they said she was healthy and very well behaved. She didn't fuss at all and she loves the vet and everyone else she sees. When she lies down in her crate she fills the whole floor so this weekend we will be shopping for a bigger crate.  I picked up Water Dog at the library and would love to take her duck hunting except for the part about sitting in a cold blind and shooting ducks.  I think I will also try to find his other book family dog.  Thanks again. I have attached some pictures too.


Candace


EvaEva & Friend