Monday, July 30, 2007

Heart of Gold

Don,

Here are pix of Heart as promised, he's 80lbs of pure JOY.

The 3 of us have quite a bond that deepens every day. I am so sorry for the death of his sister, there are no words for it that I can say.

I sincerely hope everyone else is experiencing what we are, although since they don't have Heart I wouldn't expect that they can. :) They're all different.

I have to tell you, when you brought the puppies into the Vets that day in April for the "choosing", I lagged behind coming out of the backroom so I could be first in, I already knew that He was for me (& deb of course) but it was pretty selfish. Ah well, I got what I deserved. :)

My best to all of you, when next we are in NS we WILL call ahead and let you know so we can drop in and let you feel some of the pride we do.

best regards,

Bruce McEwan & Debbi.

Blogged with Flock