Friday, January 26, 2007

My Beautiful Black Lab

My Beautiful Black Lab, Sable continues to amaze me.  I hurt my back 2 weeks ago, and Sable has 'stepped up to the plate'.

 

 

Sable helped me , by dragging laundry down to the washer.  If I asked her to 'give' a certain object, she does.

 

Sable has been helping me with lots of small jobs, too.  I am introducing them to her gradually.  Her desire to please me by doing her best, is amazing.

 

 

Tonight, We are going to a Fancy Dinner at 'TERRACE on the PARK'. 

When I was deciding on my outfit, I made a mess.  I accidentally pulled the draw OUT of my jewelry chest.  Everything fell all over the floor. I had to get down on my hands & knees to retrieve what fell...As I WAS PICKING THINGS UP, SUDDENLY THERE WAS A BLACK FURRY FACE! 

 

Sable was giving me my bracelets, etc.  She picked things up very delicately, and presented them to me!  It was as if she knew to treat things gently...and these 'things' were special to me.

 

How amazing is she! 

 

Janette