Sunday, January 01, 2006

Happy New Year!

I just received your e-mails, went on the site and WOW! I cannot wait for Pro to see it. I am up earlier, getting ready for church. We are busy busy. Seems like one day just melts into another.

Kayla is amazing. She has calmed down so much. She just has a great routine with the other pups here. I cannot get over how much she looks like Roo. I don't think she knows her own strenth sometimes. The muscles POP off of her!

She is as sweet as anything. Her eyes are the most expressive eyes I have ever seen on a dog! I just love her so much. She does think that she is lap dog size though and is so funny when she tries to squeeze up onto a tiny spot.

I am hoping that Pro and I can travel some now that we are married. His son Joe is leaving for school on Friday. We have a two day drive to St Louis, MO! So a trip to NS may seem like a hop skip jump!

Have not seen Debra for awhile, hope to get together with her soon!

Hope that you are well!

Bonnie

Remember: A Smile A Day - Brightens up your face!